If you would like to fill out the enrollment forms before you come, the links are located on the right. We will need one Student Enrollment packet for each child you are enrolling.
The Winfield R-IV School District policy requires that the following information must be provided to enroll a student:
- Parent/Court Approved Legal Guardianship must be present for enrollment
- Proof of Residency. (one of these documents must be submitted):
- Current utility bill
- Copy of your lease/rental agreement and/or paid deposit receipt. (name and address must appear on the receipt)
- Copy of occupancy permit (with name and address)
- Closing documentation from recent purchase of home.
- Photo ID (of the parent/court approved legal guardian)
- Birth certificate of child (State issued with the raised seal)
- Complete up-to-date record of immunizations
- Name and address of last school attended
- Custody papers (Divorce Decree, Legal Guardian etc.) If applicable.
- Kindergarten and/or First grade students only - Comprehensive vision examination performed by a state licensed optometrist or physician (new law as of January 2009).
*Parents/legal guardians may excuse their child from this exam by submitting a written request to the school principal.
If you have a copy of the following items, it would be helpful to bring them with you:
- Students receiving special education services: a copy of the IEP and the Evaluation Report.
- Official transcript, transfer grades and withdrawal grades.
Please contact the registrar in the following situation:
- When you are moving into another residence with family or friends.