Registrar's Office located at:
207 8th Street
Winfield, MO 63389
Directions to office: Go up the ramp on the East side of the "B" building. The office is located in the center of the building
Registrar: Mrs. Kim Lake
Mailing Address: Physical Address:
701 Elm Street 207 8th Street
Winfield, MO 63389 Winfield, MO 63389
New Student Registration for the 16-17 School Year
Winfield R-IV New Student Registration for the 16-17 School Year
The Winfield R-IV school district has set the dates for New Student Registration for the 16-17 School Year for grades K-12. The Registration dates will be Monday, July 18th through Thursday, July 21st from 8a.m.-12 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. in the Middle school “B” building office @ 207 8th Street, Winfield. New students need to bring the following items with them at the time of registration; Proof of Residency (Recent Utility Bill, Rental agreement, Sales contract), Birth Certificate, and Current Immunizations. All parents are reminded that the Missouri Department of Health requires that all students be up-to date on their immunizations or they will be denied permission to attend school. You may find the current immunization schedule by clicking on this link
If you have any questions you may reach the Registrar @ 636-668-6109 or you may call the District
office @ 636-668-8188.
If you would like to fill out the enrollment forms before you come, the links are located on the left. We will need one Student Enrollment packet for each child you are enrolling.
The Winfield R-IV School District policy requires that the following information must be provided to enroll a student:
- Parent/Court Approved Legal Guardianship must be present for enrollment
- Proof of Residency. (one of these documents must be submitted):
- Current utility bill
- Copy of your lease/rental agreement and/or paid deposit receipt. (name and address must appear on the receipt)
- Copy of occupancy permit (with name and address)
- Closing documentation from recent purchase of home.
- Photo ID (of the parent/court approved legal guardian)
- Birth certificate of child (State issued with the raised seal)
- Complete record of immunizations
- Name and address of last school attended
- Custody papers (Divorce Decree, Legal Guardian etc.) If applicable.
- Social security number for the child. (Optional)
Kindergarten and/or First grade students only - Comprehensive vision examination performed by a state licensed optometrist or physician (new law as of January 2009).
*Parents/legal guardians may excuse their child from this exam by submitting a written request to the school principal.
If you have a copy of the following items, it would be helpful to bring them with you:
- Students receiving special education services: a copy of the IEP and the Evaluation Report.
- Official transcript, transfer grades and withdrawal grades.
Please contact the registrar in the following situation:
- When you are moving into another residence with family or friends.